Adventures with Backlog in Agile & SAFE-How Healthy Backlog helps your organization grow faster
A healthy backlog helps organizations improve not only their product roadmap but it also reduces friction amongst different teams and ensures continuous smooth delivery.
How can a Healthy Backlog improve your organization?
- No rush-rush approach-Brainstorming can be done and ideas can be reviewed for innovative product.
- Resources can be managed effectively with minimal chances of team sitting idle.
- It helps in staying on track for defined product roadmap and delivering minimum viable product on time.
- DEEP (Detailed, Estimated, Emergent and Prioritized)- User stories can be detailed appropriately, can be emergent, estimated well and prioritized well.
- Improved efficiency and better control over sprints can be achieved if backlog is refined for upcoming sprints in advance.
- Backlog refinement always helps in overall customer satisfaction, customers can view upcoming items and can share feedback. Healthy backlog also helps in keeping sprints focused, clean and relevant.
- Risks can be identified in advance and risk mitigation can be planned.
- It improves the efficiency of the sprint planning meeting because most questions are already answered.
If you are in the retail/e-commerce industry and want to improve your Backlog then contact us for a free consultation with one of our experienced Analysts.